Services we offer
Who We Are
1494 Accounting Partners is a suburban accounting practice with its primary office located in the eastern part of Melbourne.
Dr Ananda Kulatunga FCPA and Frank Blume CPA, the two partners in the practice have recently combined their respective sole practices to establish a partnership. This partnership was formed to provide a better level of consistent services to clients, to allow us to better leverage best practice and to pool an ever-increasing knowledge base to assist clients.
The practice provides business planning, bookkeeping, taxation and compliance services. The partnership is focused on providing a range of accounting and taxation services, delivered to individuals and SME and the small business sectors.
We have a number of support strategic alliances.
- Licensed Finance Planners
- Licensed Mortgage Brokers
- Licensed Insurance Brokers
- Licensed Commercial Solicitor
Helping Small Business
Our professional accounting team has extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of business accounting and taxation.
It does not matter if you are a small single director company or have a complex structure with many involved parties we can help. What is important is to have a sound business relationship with your trusted accountant is imperative to your business success. We pride ourselves on offering client’s great professional services year after year and assisting our client’s grow and prosper.
In growing your business there may come a time you require changes to your current structure or the way in which you operate. We are able to provide the right advice and walk you through this process.
We have a dedicated team with expertise in the corporate section, possessing a comprehensive knowledge of all ASIC related issues, establishment of trusts and companies. We will guide you through the steps to ensure your entity is correctly set up and has met its compliance obligations.
Our services include the preparation your quarterly or annual BAS summaries, PAYGW, Subcontractor Returns all can be completed and lodged on your behalf. This will allow you to focus on running your business and not get distracted with back office paperwork.
Our Business Services include:
- Sole Trader business accounts.
- Partnership accounts.
- Trust/Company Accounts.
- Structuring of your business and new entity set ups.
- Annual Taxation returns and financial reporting.
- Corporate management and compliance.
- Small Business Concessions.
- Capital gains.
Our Company Values
- We pride ourselves on our ability to meet your expectations and delivering our services to you within agreed timeframes.
- We achieve this by continuously looking for innovation and leading edge solutions to our clients.
- We tailor solutions specific to your needs.
- We take the time to fully understand your business and your business processes.
- We understand that long term business relationships are important to provide sustained benefits.
- We provide professional expert advice to assist you in facing the challenges in today’s business environment.